Xenon Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ヴェノマニア公の狂气

+4
ニケル [千春ミコ]
Nagi
フィッシュ
パンダ (panda)
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ヴェノマニア公の狂气 - Page 2 Empty Re: ヴェノマニア公の狂气

Post  kiri Fri May 11, 2012 12:54 pm

@nagi

HV=head voice (high range)
CV=chest voice (low range)
CH=mixed voice (mid range)

Yes we must meet up.... At like the border of Singapore and Malaysia LULZ

OAO how did you get to know Miko anyways? OwO since you guys live in diff countries and all O v O

PS: LONG ESSAYS ARE TEH BADASS.
kiri
kiri

Back to top Go down

Post  パンダ (panda) Fri May 11, 2012 3:59 pm

i see everyone is getting along fine Smile
well, i allocated the roles already. randomly stuffing people into each role. ^^
i know everyone's voice but not urs erm... miko ^^
just follow the roles. Very Happy it will be alright???
drunken

btw iron man is awesome. TONY STARK FTW
パンダ (panda)
パンダ (panda)
Admin

https://xenonstudios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kiri Sat May 12, 2012 12:30 am

I watch it durin the holidays~ AHAHAA I CAN FINALLY SHOW YOU MY MAGIC
kiri
kiri

Back to top Go down

Post  kiri Sat May 12, 2012 12:31 am

@boss and lol if Alex had joined this chorus, we'll be like. ALRIGHT EITHER ONE O YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR USERNAME.
kiri
kiri

Back to top Go down

Post  ニケル [千春ミコ] Sat May 12, 2012 5:45 am

@Lithium (You changed your name =v=)~
Lol it's pretty easy to catch up with her for the low voice because I'm kinda good at it now OWO /shot/ MEH KIDDING :'D Lol but currently working hard on my super breaking glass so high that people's ears will bleed and glass will break loli voice :'D LOL NOOOO OAO YING YING JIE JIE ISH MAINE!!! <3

Lol yep I have a Youtube account, only for commenting, liking and disliking XD /shot/ I didn't upload any videos of myself singing... And that's obviously because it's quite... Horrible >//> LOL OMFG TWO PAPERS LEFT OAO WHOA SAME HERE!!! NOW I LEFT CHINESE LISTENING COMPRE. OMG DON'T TELL ME. OMG. DON'T TELL ME YOU... YOU... WHICH SCHOOL ARE YOU FROM? TAT~~

Lol yes everyone is from Singapore/Malaysia :'D I'm a Malaysian Chinese who came to Singapore so trolololol~

@Nagi:
OHHI NAGI-CHANNNNNNNN~ /le glomps/ I RABBU YOU 8'D /shot/ Sorry that was so random but your voice, ASDFGHJKL YOUR VOICE. AH.

Lol uh huh XD I can because I joined choir before, in elementary school :>. Okay that's a lame excuse. How about you heard a way that's called "practicing"? :> The only voice I can't sound like is a manry voice. MANRY VOICE WHY YOU TORTURE ME DAY AND NIGHT NO LET ME HAVE T_T I WAN MANRY! I WAN BE TRAP! I want to grow up with a Senka's voice because he sang a magnet all by himself and sounds so... different. /Puts head on the table cries my eyes out/ T_T SERIOUSLY WHAT KIND OF VOICE RANGE IS THAT, WHY SO INHUMANE, WHY HE NO MOST POPULAR UTAITE, WHYYYYY /sniffles/ Lol thanks for welcoming me here too, Nagi-cyan~ 8D /Le glomps back/ *Shot* :'D

Setsu-nii? Oh you mean as in my beloved Setsu gorgor? ;A; She went Australia. /Breaks into sniffles/ WHAI. I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH HER IN AN OUTING OF FOUR PEOPLE WHEN SETSU-GOR, ME, BEN CHICKEN (Yes Nagi you know who that is) AND MY OTHER FRIEND WENT THERE! QAQ

Oh and I very shy when meeting people in real life because I don't talk much in real life... Embarassed So... C-cancel me out for the field trip? >///> Lol ahem, one day... >w>

Lol me? Essay? 8D. . . Yeah you can kind of say that >w> Sometimes when I get too excited, the talkative me will activate and then BOOOOOOOOM! Le circuit spoil 8'D Volcanic eruption, by words of stupidity as my awesome magma~ See? Like how I am because I just met you awesome people Very Happy~ Ying Ying Jie Jie is the one who forced me here btw. /shot

@Lithium: Ohhh sho it works this way... owo I can be all, though Imma girl when I talk my voice is... Uh... N-never mind >///> So does it mean... Which one am I? O//////O~ LOL YEAH XD DEPARTURE HALL FOR THE WIN!!! /shot dead/ But seriously, liddat my mum won't allow :'< I live so far away from Johor >u> ...I live in Hougang for Singapore, though :'D Lol um I got to know Nagi because of a page :'D Vongola page if me not wrong XD And I met Ying Ying JieJie because of her blogpage and I went there to see her Facebook account :'D And you know, FATE IS FATE. /shot

@Panda: Ah my voice? Embarassed Gosh gosh gosh I promise that I will record my voice with my friend's microphone, then tell her to mix and post it, upload it in my Youtube account okay? >///< /Tensed up/ LOL I'm Meiko? OTL my least favorite vocaloid but okay she's the voice I can kind of mimmick quite naturally so okay, Meiko it is then =w= /shot/ AND YES WE ARE AWESOME PEEPS. AWESOME PEEPS THINK ALIKE Very Happy Lol yeshie, Gambarimashou ^^; By the way when is the deadline for this? /I just hope I won't have someone to remind me the deadline is near and have to record last min OTL
ニケル [千春ミコ]
ニケル [千春ミコ]

https://www.facebook.com/Nana.Mizuki.Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  kiri Sat May 12, 2012 6:04 am

@Miko NUUU YINGYING ISH MAINE. I AM SEME. LULZ Yes i changed my username to suit the forum description "We follow the periodic table" XDDD Im studying at CHIJ St Nicholas Girls School. You? OwO I live in Bishan XD OH. I see what boss did. so congrats youre officially listed as HV (high range)

btw, take note YOU DONT HAVE TO MIMIK MEIKO just use your normal voice.

AND SENKA IS AWESOME!!!! HIS MAGNET IS KILLER. And have you heard his cover for pierrot and badbye? <TEH AWESHUM O v O piko is another good trap singer but i think he's a little overrated >_>

hurr were so alike in some ways, im always the last to finish recording. =w=

@fish do you have a mike? or do you use your computer to record?
kiri
kiri

Back to top Go down

Post  ニケル [千春ミコ] Sat May 12, 2012 6:42 am

Lol /sniff sniff/ D-demou... Me seme of Ying Ying Jie Jie... Q_Q /sniff sniff/ She said she wanted to do a duet with me while I be the seme guy =w=' /shot/ OH YEAH THE PERIODIC TABLE XD Then I shall list myself as Boron then. NOOOOO BORON IS A NICO NICO SINGER OAO Never mind he's awesome okay let's see... I shall name myself Mercury. /shot Lol um me from Zhonghua Sec XD Whoa very far away Q-Q Never mind, as long as your grades are better than mine, and is better than me at singing.. OTL just OTL. EH WHAT ME? HV? O///O DEMOU DEMOU >< ...Ahh never mind >//> I haven't show you how I sound like, I don't know what kind of voice I have, okay I have a genderless voice 8'D /shot/ How about I sing a version of Mr. Music one person chorus and post it on Youtube or something? .//. The song is interesting...
Lol nahhh xD I wanna show off my mature voice sooo OvO Me friend loves me mature voice when I sing Love is war. Oh wellll~ >w>;
SENKA. IS. SO. AWESOME. 8D <3He's my third favorite Nico Nico singer, beside Hanatan and VIPTENCHOUVIPTENCHOUVIPTENCHOU HURRRRR <3 (Vip Tenchou fangirl alert!! /shot) I LOVE SENKA'S PIERROT HNGGGHH. That one real gold :> <3 He made me wail like the end of the world when I listened to his song 8'>~~ His Badbye is also aweshome :>

Lol yeah Last minute people ftw! 8D I study for my test last minute also >w>;
ニケル [千春ミコ]
ニケル [千春ミコ]

Back to top Go down

Post  kiri Sat May 12, 2012 9:10 am

SAME HERE!!! I cried when I saw pierrot TwT VIP TENCHOU IS AWESOME~ he deserves more love. HANATAN HAS A BEAUTIFUL VOICE Smile my favourite NND singer is Akiakane!!! O v O I love Wotamin and Guriri too~

I WANNA HEAR YOUR MATURE VOICE. DUET WITH ME LOVE IS WAR?

Btw, when we do chorus do you want the name that appears in the video to be Miko or Nikeru?
kiri
kiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sat May 12, 2012 1:17 pm

To Kiri and Miko:
I shall always be uke... ._.
Even with Ying I'm uke wth... lolwhut... OTL OTL OTL OTL

LOL.. now that you say it...
I knew Miko before I knew ying... but then later I knew Ying and then met her irl than later I found out that Miko and Ying knew each other.. the awkwardness.. *w*

*pat pat Miko* Maa maa... You'll get better with practise.. *pat pat*

YES. SETSU-NII... IKRRRR... WHY SHE GO AUSSIE... *CRIES PAILS... BUCKETS... PONDS.... POOLS OF TEARS*
NO FAIRRRRRR... YOU MET HER IRLLLLLLL... *LE CRIES TILL TEARS ARE NO MOAR*
MEANIEEEEEEEEEEE *hides and depress*
TROLOLOL BEN CHICKEN.. XDD *coughsmirkcough*

I can see that Miko.. *pat pat* I can see that.. *laughs*

Lol thanks for that Kiri~ Don't mind me calling you that right...? I'm more used to it.. <w<'''
I never thought I'd be chest voice though... O.o *blankkk*
I most of the time used fake voice.. =w= (and practically I have no idea what's teh difference between chest voice, head voice and mixed voice... pffft)

Like Miko said...
We got to know each other by a page I'm admin in... XD She's admin too... Gokudera... right? *Blink*
anyways...
FATE BROUGHT US TOGETHER. *W*
Nagi
Nagi

Back to top Go down

Post  kiri Sat May 12, 2012 2:23 pm

OMG THAT'S AMAZING 你们三个真有缘分啊!! O v O OH LOL SO MIKO LIKES KHR TOO? OwO do you role play as well? WHO U LIKE? OwO I love Mukuro <3

@nagi LULZ~ yep just call me Kiri~ even though I change username as often as I change shoes, my chorus name will forever be Kiri~ ^v^ (or if you like you can call me Leanne)

Oh yeah.... I'm curious... Why do you call this setsu-nii friend of yours -nii when she's a girl? O.o

@miko I think I heard of your school before. Is your school badge the one with the leaf?

Last edited by Lithium [キリ] on Sat May 12, 2012 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiri
kiri

Back to top Go down

Post  ニケル [千春ミコ] Sat May 12, 2012 2:27 pm

@Kiri:
LOL GREAT MIND THINKS ALIKE!!! I WAILED AT THE SONG PIERROT!!! ;A; Lol actually it is emotional minds think alike. /shot/ LOL I am in love with Vip Tenchou. /shot shot shot shot/ B-b-but he's so cute! ;A; LOL YESH HE NEEDS MORE ATTENTION. TENCHOUUUUUUUUUUU <3 And Hanatan... She is.. Pretty ;w; And her voice. LISTEN TO HER YURAGI ;A; Actually I kinda like Rumdajurn. HIS VOICE. HNGHHHHHH. And he... Baas. 8D /shot/ Just kidding. I wish he did anyway. Then I'm going to save it as my ringtone :'D <3 AND GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT? RUMDAJURN HAS ZE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME!!! /Re rejoice/ <3 Sorry but I'm just gonna tell that to everyone in the world so they know all my favorite NND singers I don't care if they're sick of me or not I'm just going to... Pfft... And then don't forget the effing awesome Che Sakurai. I. Can kill for her voice. WHY SO EFFING MANRY!!! SOME MORE SHE SO PRETTY!!! ;A; Then Choucho also not bad, her When The First Love Ends. Believe me, I repeated this to like so many people and they are so sick of it XD <3 LOL WOTAMIN <3 I like her Renraku Mada. She cried in that song. WAH SO SAD </3 And... I don't know Guriri >//> Sorry I'm not so good at NND singers... Yet... Hurr... >///> But then again, before I even know NND, I always think of zebras as animals. /shot But now that I'm NND crazy, when my friend says "I went to the zoo to see zebra.", I'll reply "OMG HE WENT THERE???" And end up looking stupid. /shot

HUH? W-w-why? O//A//O Demou m-me not so good OAO Only that moment when i was karaoke-ing with my friends like crazy then I suddenly have that voice >//> Too into it so very emotional, then my friend likes it >A< but I don't think I get get that mature voice back anymore. Hurr </3

kay if your name appears as Kiri, then my name will appear as Miko. If your name appears as Lithium, my name shall appear as Nickel. WE ARE PERIODIC TABLE PEOPLE REMEMBER? :U XENON QUALITY 8'D /shot To say the truth this place will grow bigger any time sooner or later ovo But of course, people can call me either Miko or Nickel. /Recentlyforcedmyfriendstocallmenickelcoughcoughcough

@Nagi:
LOL yes you forever Uke XD Dakara, Nagi-chan kawaii desu =w= Lol yeah Ying Ying Jie Jie has a great voice range... BUT I HAVE A GREATER ONE THAN HER HOHOHOHO-- /stabbed/ Maa shimpai surundayo Very Happy You will sing better to be a seme XD So Ying Ying Jie Jie managed to seme you eh? I am the one seme-ing her though hohohoho /pedolaugh/

Yeah... Now that we talked about it XD I think... It was from ANOTHER page when I knew Nagi and then we knew each other for like 50 years without talking /shiot LOL YEAH I knew her through the blog, I added her on Facebook, listened to her Dive To World (Which was so lol XD <3 ) And then suddenly Nagi and I talked to each other like "OMG YOU KNOW YING?" But never mind~ Awkwardness are always awesome because one red string tied all three of us together *w* <3

Lol I hope I DO get better at singing though XD Only when I'm filled with emotion I sing as good as crazy XD But when I have no emotion I sing monotonus like Fran's Special Illusion. But when I'm totally not in the mood... Well eff it XD

YEAH I EFFING KNOW RIGHT. Now we are like... So distanced away from each other. Facebook doesn't make us seem so close :'U She left us at January 16... WHAIIII TAT I WANT HER TO BE IN SINGAPORE SO SHE WILL BE WITH ME FOREVA... SNIFF SNIFF WHY... GOD WHY YOU SO CRUEL!!! GO DISTANCE BOTH OF US WHEN WE RECENTLY GOT CLOSE... /Cries ocean/

Yeah I met her in real life when me and Ben Chicken Loli decided that all three of us should have an outing at a mall, then my friend thought it'd be nice if she joins in owo And we seriously had a lot of fun because she accidentally said something really sick about the bun she was eating D: Ohh demm I miss the happy and sweet moments <3 AND SHE'S SO PRETTY!! >A< oAo Maa maa, calm down, Nagi-chan... /Pats pats/ Both of you will meet... SOMEDAY... LOL YESH BEN CHICKEN LOLI IS VERY CUTE! HE GOES BOK BOK GAY! Very Happy He should join this chorus and sing as the HV and also A.K.A. our really fantastic loli trap singer in this whole Xenon studios! Very Happy /shot

Lol yeah actually you use chest voice, Nagi XD I use head voice for high notes and chest voice for low notes. WELL EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO USE THOUGH =w= /coughcough/ Lol yes, I have too many fake voices that I hardly sound any more natural. SAD RIGHT. SAD. Lol I don't know what exactly they are anyways =w= But I do the usual Very Happy

Yep we met in the page. As usual 8D <3 And I used to be TYL Mukuro. And I love my Mukuro-nii-chan, and he loves me too /shot/ Just kidding XD But because I RP-ed Mukuro, I could be THAT sarcastic, never thought I could be that good though OWO AND YES. Sometimes I LOVE fate. Sometimes I don't though. xD /Stayed at the same school as a fudging snob for 9years/
ニケル [千春ミコ]
ニケル [千春ミコ]

Back to top Go down

Post  kiri Sat May 12, 2012 2:36 pm

@miko Lol. I edited my previous post. OwO is that your school badge? (ASDFGH I LOVE MUKURO)
kiri
kiri

Back to top Go down

ヴェノマニア公の狂气 - Page 2 Empty randomly pops in because

Post  U=ME Sat May 12, 2012 4:14 pm

So I'm not new since I was previously in utau studio; I'm just really really inactive so probably half the people don't know me lmao orz orz orz but hello to the truckloads of new people here! Um, boss (I assume I'm talking to the right person haha) can I put up a calc chorus sometime? C:
U=ME
U=ME

Back to top Go down

Post  ニケル [千春ミコ] Sat May 12, 2012 7:09 pm

@Kiri: Lol huh which one is my school badge? owo Lol yeah we loads of retards who thinks of themselves as awesome people 8D

Hai hai~ I like KHR =w= Yamamoto, Chrome and Mukuro. <3

Lol and well, because likes being called a boy... And she's tomboyish... Eventhoughshelooksoprettycoughcoughcough

And yes it's the one with the leaf...
...Don't come find me 8D /shot (Be amazed this is the only post I wrote real short XD)

@U=ME: Lol welcome here! Though I myself is pretty new... So... >w>
ニケル [千春ミコ]
ニケル [千春ミコ]

Back to top Go down

Post  kiri Sun May 13, 2012 12:11 am

@paige actually, Nita was already gonna put a calc chorus up LOL Very Happy I'll tell you when it's up~

@miko LOL. I know where your school is~
kiri
kiri

Back to top Go down

Post  ニケル [千春ミコ] Sun May 13, 2012 3:00 am

@Kiri: OHSHIAT. /Sudden horror of realization/
DON'T TELL ME YOU STALKED ME.
KIRI-SEMPAIIIIIIIIII ;A;
ニケル [千春ミコ]
ニケル [千春ミコ]

Back to top Go down

Post  kiri Sun May 13, 2012 5:00 am

@miko No lah XDDDD around 3 months ago I was on my way to my friend's house and suddenly "OH HEY. ZHONGHUA. THE BADGE WITH THE LEAF. OKAY NOW I KNOW WHERE IT IS~" <like that ^o^ and because of the fact that I don't take buses (only MRT) I know where many schools are (due to the fact that I get lost often n use the schools as landmarks OTL) Oh and U=Me isn't new ^^ she's been around for very long just that she doesn't come to visit XD
kiri
kiri

Back to top Go down

Post  フィッシュ Sun May 13, 2012 11:38 am

Kiri (I shall continue to call you this instead of Lithium Very Happy), hi koukai Very Happy
Oh wait O.O I had just realised that I am the second eldest in this studio ~.~ Am I? AM I? 0.0

And Nagi, yes, I shall continue calling you LITTLE ONE because you wont have the chance to kill me in the school. And, you're an uke no matter who you sang with C: -shots- Oh oh, by the way, Ying Ying-nee suggested that if we sing Magnet, I seme you uke; if we sing Matryoshka, me uke you seme. You okay with that?

By the way Kiri and Miko, I lost track of the conversation between both of you... From Ying Ying-nee to NNC singer then to your schools and...yea =w="

Boss, when is the dead line =w=" My holiday is coming soon and Nagi's visiting my house so maybe we can record together by then.

U=ME, I didnt get to know you much oAo Come more!!
フィッシュ
フィッシュ

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sun May 13, 2012 12:13 pm

@miko: Yes. I shall be uke... oh but whatever... I'M PROUD OF IT!
nyuu... meanie... *poke poke* I shall drag you all out of your homes the next time I visit! D<
OH YES. I REMEMBER. YOU. TYL MUKU.
Oh wait you weren't the one I married... *pouts*
If I remember correctly... tylchrome(me) got married with tyl mukuro(akari) and chrome(me) got married with Mukuro(Gito)....
NAWWWWWWW...
But were you there...? For the wedding? XDDD It was just... pure epicness~ <w<

@Kiri: YAY! Thanks XDDD
I call her Setsu-nii cause... idk... I call everyone with 'nii' instead.. XD Only a few of them I call '___-nee' cause they are the few I find 'nee' more fitting for them... :'D
Setsu-nii used to roleplay boys most of the time and sometimes.. and right he does roleplay boys and you know what.. and she didn't mind me calling her that.. XDDD SO YES. I CALL HER SETSU-NII~ <3

@Fish: Oh shut up... I totally seme'd you at school with my deep voice... *blank look* XDDD
And Yes I'm okay with that... I prefer uke part for magnet anyways... *Shruggs* Though I did want to try seme for once.. oh well XDD
Matoryoshika... I be seme? But.. is there even a seme or uke in that song? XDDD

Fish... Please... I'll beg if I have to... please just don't call me little one...
Please...? I mean it... Don't call me by that...
Nagi
Nagi

Back to top Go down

Post  kiri Sun May 13, 2012 12:25 pm

@fish and Miko well, I know it's sudden, what what are you REAL names? OwO
kiri
kiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sun May 13, 2012 12:29 pm

*kufufu-ing*
The last word of Fishy's name is pronounced like the word 'fish' in chinese... ( I thinkkkkkkk... just different sound...? LOL idk what to say.. LOL)
And the first word is Lee
And the middle for fishy to be the guest to say...
Sadly... I have no idea of Miko's name either... ;A;

OH AND BTW.. FISHHHHH
I THOUGHT WE WERE DOING SPICE. NOT MAGNET.. WHAT...
Oh well...
LET'S DO TRIPLE UPLOAD! XDDD
SPICE, MAGNET AND MATORYOSYKA 8D
Nagi
Nagi

Back to top Go down

Post  フィッシュ Sun May 13, 2012 12:35 pm

Kiri, yes, Nagi's right. My name is Lee Shee Yik, 李斯钰, in Chinese. I know, weird. And my nickname Fish, it has a long history... -sighs-

Nagi, I thought we both agreed that we will sing Spice, Magnet and Matryoshka together? o.o
And, please remember that if you used your deep voice, I will be singing deep too Surprised
And and, no, sorry, wrong phrase.
And and and, hmph, fine. -pouts-
フィッシュ
フィッシュ

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sun May 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Lol when did we agree on that again? *blink*
I have no complaints though.. *giggles*
Well... sadly for you if you don't remember... I can go deeper than you... :3 Kufufufu~ =w=
Seriously you need to practise on stopping yourself on getting influenced by the other person singing with you.. *cross arms and pouts*

So you won't call me little one anymore? *sprakly eyes*
Nagi
Nagi

Back to top Go down

Post  U=ME Sun May 13, 2012 1:48 pm

@leanne: ahh, I was wondering if she was doing it that's why xD I'll join the calc chorus! \o\ any other upcoming arrangements?
U=ME
U=ME

Back to top Go down

Post  kiri Sun May 13, 2012 2:08 pm

@Paige it will be up after we finish our exams ^o^ no other choruses so far ._. We take forever to do so there's like only 1 in every 1 or 2 months around there...? OAO

Just check back every month?~ OwO I'll update you on twitter when calc is up
kiri
kiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum